Jonathan C. Ihrig
Jonathan Ihrig is AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®, the highest recognition possible in the legal industry, for his professionalism and ethics.
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2011
- Oklahoma, 1974
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Oklahoma, 1974
- Oklahoma City University, J.D., 1974
- Oklahoma State University, B.S., 1970
Associations and Memberships
- Kay County Bar Association (President, 1985-1986)
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi
- Assistant City Attorney, Blackwell, Oklahoma, 1977-1982
- City Attorney, Braman, Oklahoma, 1979—2012
Ihrig Law Firm serves clients in Blackwell, Bartlesville, Stillwater and throughout Washington and Payne Counties.